Translate

Friday, November 27, 2009

Cookie Monster Eats School Bus


Yesterday, before the parade, a couple of students asked me if I would take a picture of the "Cookie Monster" because they didn't have a camera with them.  Jokingly, I told them that they could just do a "Google Image Search" when they got home, and they would find thousands of pictures of the Cookie Monster.  (They didn't really think this was funny or a good idea.)  Truthfully, I planned to take the picture for them, but got distracted by a slightly more pressing issue, and forgot.

DGN was the very first marching band in the parade, and we finished long before many groups had started up State Street.  As our buses were leaving for Downers Grove, and stopped at a light waiting to cross the parade route at the next break, I snapped this picture.  I call it, "Cookie Monster Eats School Bus."  I'll bet you can't find THIS one on Google (yet).